Nick Lachey has worn many hats throughout his 20-year career—he’s a multi-platinum recording artist, television personality and businessman who first rose to stardom as the front-man of the popular band 98 Degrees, selling over 10 million albums worldwide and charting several top-forty hits. In 2003, Nick even launched a successful solo music career.
In addition to exceling in the music world, Nick has been a prominent television personality and producer over the last decade having hosted and starred in a number of major national network programs and specials including MTV’s “Newlyweds,” and VH1’s national morning show “Big Morning Buzz Live Hosted By Nick Lachey.” In 2015, Nick executive produced and was featured in A&E’s popular docuseries “Lachey’s Bar” that followed brothers Nick and Drew Lachey as they opened a new sports bar in their hometown on Cincinnati, Ohio.
Family Man and Great Father
· Nick and his wife, Vanessa, have three children Camden, 4, Brooklyn, 2 and Phoenix under 1.
· Wookie–his dog he considers another child— is a big part of their happy family.
Pet Allergies and K-9 Courage Connection
· In 2007, Nick and wife Vanessa got a Yorkie Poo named Wookie. After noticing Wookie’s excessive itching, they took him to the veterinarian to discover he had allergies. After trying special dips and antihistamines, which weren’t providing much relief, Wookie’s veterinarian recommended a treatment for his allergies called Apoquel.
· It’s difficult to know when your dog’s itching is caused by an underlying condition, like allergies. Pet owners can visit YourAnimalInstinct.com and take an “Itch Instinct” quiz to better determine if their dog’s itching is more than just a normal itch.
· Completion of the “Itch Instinct” quiz will trigger a donation made by Zoetis to expand the number of recipients in its K-9 Courage™ Program, which provides healthcare assistance to retired military and active police dogs as well as active service dogs that assist veterans suffering from post-traumatic stress.