Dr. Mary Anne Murphy currently owns and practices at Front Range Eye Associates in Broomfield, Colorado. As an eye doctor, she cares for the eye health of children and adults, working extensively with contact lens patients and refractive (laser) surgery patients. In addition to her practice, Dr. Murphy serves as a member of VSP Global’s Board of Directors.
· Why are comprehensive eye exams so important
· How crucial is it for kids to see an eye doctor?
· What age should parents take their kids in for an eye exam?
· What unexpected diseases can be detected during an eye exam?
· You mentioned early signs of diabetes can be detected through an eye exam, can you tell me a little bit about how diabetes impacts eye health?
· What can people expect to get out of a comprehensive eye exam with an optometrist?
· What are some of the common habits that people do unintentionally that could be hurting their eyes?